Interested in Applying to CRAFTED?
We are adding a few new features to our show this year.
- We are in the process of updating our logo for this year and hope to have the new logo up mid-January.
- Our show will start this year at 10 AM as opposed to 11 AM. This change was made due to the number of shoppers arriving well before the 11 AM open.
- A Workshop Tent will host a variety of workshops and demonstrations presented by local artists; and Meet the Maker series.
- Featured discipline exhibit - TBA
- CRAFTED Beer Tasting hosted by Eagleview's newest restaurant Suburban
- Eagleview will have 3 new restaurants this year, all will be featured at CRAFTED.
- All participating artists will have the option to be featured on the CRAFTED website again this year.
The show this year will feature approximately 40 craftspersons representing many facets of the art / craft movement. If you are interested in applying to the festival, please complete the application below. The standard space allowance at CRAFTED is 10'x10' for a fee of $100. Sharing of a standard space with another artisan is allowed.
Please complete the application below if you are interested in participating in CRAFTED 2017. You will be contacted on or before February 24th, 2017 if you have been selected to participate in the festival. If you do not have a website showing photos of your work, you will need to email three (3) photos representative of your work. Questions / photos: please email.